- Center the timepiece on the top of the wrist, to ensure that digital Crown faces your hands.
- Slide the finish from the strap with the buckle.
- Place the pin, then slide the finish from the strap with the loop.
- Slide the loop toward the finish from the strap.
Leather, stainless or 18-karat gold buckle. Readily available for 38 mm and 42 mm Apple Watch.
- Slide this guitar rock band with the loop, and fasten using the magnetic closure.
- To spread out the butterfly closure, press each of the discharge buttons.
- To shut, fold within the butterfly closure, one for reds at any given time before you feel and listen to a click.
You are able to adjust the duration of your band by getting rid of links. Press the fast release button within the bracelet and lightly pull the hyperlinks apart. Store loose links within the links pouch. Get help modifying or getting rid of your Link Bracelet.
- Slide this guitar rock band to regulate body, then fasten using the magnetic closure.
Stainless, magnetic closure.* Readily available for 38 mm and 42 mm Apple Watch.
- With within the buckle facing up, push both finishes from the strap towards the end buckle to pop the strap from the pin.
- Slide the strap until it lines up having a different hole.
- Snap the pin in to the hole. Don't take away the buckle in the finish from the strap.
Leather, stainless or 18-karat gold buckle, magnetic closure.* Readily available for 38 mm Apple Watch only.
- Snap the pin into among the holes.
- Tuck the finish.